A few days ago I was tagged by the gorgeous Debbi Baker. This tag is to reveal a little about yourself – so I have followed the instructions but given them a little twist by adding some cryptic clues including some of my ATC series Me, Myself, I – each is a little revelation of a part of me. Here are my answers to complete the tag – but first, this is the low down on the tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So the next thing is 7 facts about me – I am never quite sure what to write for these things – but here goes:
1. The JOY of my life is being a ‘Nonna’. I have 2 grandbabies – Princess ‘L’ & Toby Caleb & they are both my heart’s treasures.
2. I live on the edge of a rainforest & in my life time have been threatened by serious bushfire 5 times.
3. I never really feel that something is painted properly until I have my hands in it.
4. I don’t really like chocolate much but would kill for a bag of chewy lollies. I often still have my Easter eggs at the following Christmas…….(doesn’t everyone!)
5. I used to perform in amature theatre.
6. I sometimes create right through the night & don’t realize that the whole night has passed because it just seems like a few minutes.
7. I like to speed & LOVE hotrods – We have a 1940 Oldsmobile begging to be ‘rodded’ & our dogs are called Chevy & Hudson!
hmmmm………..now the tricky bit…………I need to tag 7 people, l have such VERY special art friends, I LOVE the internet for all of the GOOD things BUT JUST this time – I am going to pass on this part (no offense Deb) – I have a lot happening tonight – you will know more tomorrow!