2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first
3. No one expects you to run – anywhere.
4. People call at 9 pm and ask, " Did I wake you?"
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won’t wear out.
8. You can eat dinner at 4 pm.
9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about superannuation.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won’t get much worse.
15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the Weather Forcast.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
18 Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
19. You can’t remember who sent you this list.
People have asked in the last little while what a ‘Dedication to the Lord’ is & why Princess ‘L’ is having a blessing prayed over her. For her mum, its standing up and making a commitment before witnesses to raise her right & with good moral character & to be an example that Ellie will want to follow. For our Little Princess……..it is a prayer of blessing, protection and direction for her life. For us it is our commitment to be a ‘back stop’ in her life to be there as a ‘life parachute’……..should either of them ever need it.